Time management tips for MBA students by IQ City UWSB Kolkata
Time management tips for MBA students by IQ City UWSB Kolkata While studying an MBA course, you automatically become good at managing time. You have to fit your coursework around existing commitments. Throughout your MBA journey, it is important to ensure that you’re being as productive and efficient as possible. If you think that you could be better at managing your time while pursuing your MBA programme, here are some time management tips by IQ City UWSB Kolkata that you might find useful:
- Set your priorities: It is essential to set your priorities so that you have a clear idea about tasks that are urgent and tasks that can wait. The best way for you to accomplish this is to create a to-do list. You can create daily, weekly, or monthly to-do lists, depending on your needs and planning.
- Clarity about your deadlines:
This is one of those non-negotiable time management tips – as an MBA student, you must know your deadlines, otherwise you will have to rush at the eleventh hour. Note down all critical dates and prepare your study schedule according to the deadlines. This will allow you to plan your time more efficiently as you can clearly see exams or assignments are due.
- Break down tasks into smaller goals
- Use technology to your advantage:
- Do not overburden yourself:
You need to be realistic about the time that you can commit to your studies. If you are unrealistic about the time, you will end up not completing tasks which can result in disappointment that may lead to self-doubt. While there will be times when you need to study early in the morning and/or late at night, make sure there’s always room for recreational activities so that you feel refreshed each time you go back to studying. Exercising, meditating, practising a hobby, catching up with a friend, or listening to music are some ways to unwind when you take breaks.
- Avoid Multitasking
- Digital Marketing
- Data Analytics
- Human Resource Management