Social media marketing books you must read: List curated by one of the best MBA
In India, there were nearly 518 million social media users and this number is expected to reach almost 1.5 billion in 2040. Businesses across industries want to have a strong social presence on social media platforms to connect to their existing customers and find more potential customers. If you are an MBA student or want to make a career in marketing, it’s important to get a hold of how social media marketing works. As one of the best MBA colleges in Kolkata, we share with you social media marketing books you must read:
- The End of Marketing by Carlos Gil: In the age of social media, traditional marketing techniques will not work and this is exactly what this book highlights. The book underlines while social media has made it easier for brands to connect with customers, customers don’t want an impersonal connection. The book offers examples of brands and influencers who captured the attention of social media users and won their trust. As an MBA student, you will learn that on social media a more indirect approach to selling your product will yield better results in the long term.
- See You On The Internet by Avery Swartz: Social media marketing takes more than simply setting up social media accounts and posting random content. There are business goals to consider and strategies to create and metrics to set. This simple guide will help you understand the world of digital marketing and social media marketing. It will help you gain insights into building a website, running an email marketing campaign, and measuring digital marketing efforts.
- Social Media Marketing Workbook by Jason McDonald: If you are looking for a book that will help you understand different aspects of social media marketing in a simple step-by-step way, grab this book. The book deals with content marketing in detail and moves on to major social media platforms. The book offers practical advice on making marketing plans for each platform.
- Likeable Social Media by Dave Kerpen: With the advent of social media platforms, the days of traditional top-down advertising. This book shares interesting insights on how businesses can use these platforms to listen to consumers’ needs and desires and engage them in productive two-way conversations.
- Human Resource Management
- Digital Marketing
- Business Analytics and Data Science