Looking for the top 10 BBA colleges in Kolkata? Here are some tips to find the best one
A Bachelor of business administration (BBA) course is one of the most sought-after undergraduate courses. has become quite popular among students after completing their 12th class. It will provide you with a good head-start if you wish to develop managerial skills and work in the corporate world. A BBA degree is an excellent combination of practical and theoretical knowledge. If you are looking for top 10 BBA colleges in Kolkata, here are some tips to find the best one: could be a good start to your career.
- Seek help from family and friends: One of the best ways to find the top 10 private BBA colleges in Kolkata is to ask your family and friends to suggest some good colleges. They can guide you right with their experience. You can also ask your school seniors about the good colleges offering a BBA course.
- Search online: Another simple way to search for good business colleges is to search online. There are many online educational portals that review different colleges. Also, you will find genuine reviews by students.
- Check their brochure to know about the facilities available: Once your list of the top 10 private BBA colleges in Kolkata is ready, it is the right time to go through their brochure and get an idea about the facilities offered by the colleges. Through the brochure, you can also get an idea about the course fee structure and other charges asked by the colleges.
- Visit the campus: While visiting the campus here is the list of things that should be considered:
- Faculty: Faculty plays an important role in building a strong foundation of different subjects. For a professional course such as BBA, experienced and well-qualified faculty is a must as they are well-versed with the latest teaching techniques and are abreast with what’s happening in the industry.
- Infrastructure: The top 10 private BBA colleges in Kolkata offer quality infrastructures such as a library, e-library, a wifi-enabled campus, and well-equipped labs.
- Check the course details: Have a look at the curriculum of the BBA course offered by the college. This will give you an idea about the different subjects that you will get to study during the three years of the course.
- Certificate courses: Some of the top 10 private BBA colleges in Kolkata such as IQ City United World School of Business offer various additional certificate courses such as:
- Fundamentals of Banking and Financial Services
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Fundamentals of Analytics
- Emotional Intelligence
- Exposure: Various good BBA colleges organise conferences and talks by industry experts and industry visits for students.
- Talk to the already enrolled students in the college: You can contact the already enrolled students in the college or can contact the alumni of the college to get an idea about the facilities, teaching methodologies, and exposure offered by the college. Students can share with you useful insights from their first-hand experience in college.