How to get admission in the best BBA colleges
A Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is one of the most popular undergraduate programmes available. The course covers a wide range of topics, from marketing and finance to human resources and operations management. If you complete BBA, you will have a comprehensive understanding of how businesses operate and will be well-prepared to pursue further study in management at the postgraduate level.
Here is a useful read on how to get admission in the best BBA colleges:1. Check the eligibility:
The marks in class 12 play a vital role in getting admission into BBA colleges in Kolkata. Here are the eligibility criteria for the BBA course at IQ City United World School of Business:
- You have to complete 12th class from a recognised board.
- You can also apply if you are waiting for the 12th class results.
In India, the process of BBA admission varies from college to college. At IQ City United World School of Business, you are shortlisted based on your performance in group discussions and personal interview.3. Prepare for entrance exams:
Here are some tips to prepare for the BBA entrance exam:
- Start from the basics: You have to mainly focus on basic aptitude and business-related questions. The majority of the questions come from the topics that are covered in your 12th class. So, it is essential that you study all the concepts and formulas in the 12th class.
- Practice, practice and practice: You have to practice at least 3 to 4 hours every day. The more you practice, the more concepts you can cover and solve more questions. Also, with practice, you can familiarise yourself with the previous question papers.
- Learn time management hacks: Try to solve questions with hacks and answer them within a particular period of time. The success in the BBA entrance exam completely relies on how quickly you solve questions.
- Take mock tests: Mock tests can help you in practical time management. After each mock test, you have to assess your performance and work on the concepts that you are weak at.
- Focus on accurate answers: There is a negative marking in the BBA entrance exam. So, you have to focus on accurate answers. It is recommended to skip the questions if you do not know the exact answer. In addition to accuracy, you have to manage your time to read all the questions.
Keep track of what is happening around the world while preparing for a group discussion. Being aware of current affairs is crucial in making valid points in the group discussions. To prepare for the admission, start reading current affairs and business magazines and newspapers.6. Prepare for the personal interview:
The personal interview is important for the BBA entrance exam. While your 12th class academic record and test scores are important factors in the admissions process, the interview allows you to demonstrate your personal qualities and skills. The interview panel will be looking to assess your communication abilities, motivation and career goals. To make a strong impression, it is important to prepare for the interview in advance. Make sure to dress professionally and arrive early on the day of the interview.
Looking for best BBA colleges in Kolkata?
We, at IQ City United World School of Business (IQ City UWSB) , offer a 3-year BBA programme. The curriculum is designed to provide a strong foundation to get a good job in reputed companies or pursue higher education in management. The course offers fundamental knowledge of management and business principles. It also emphasises on the development of quantitative reasoning, communication skills and analytical skills. For admissions details, click here.